Tuesday, May 02, 2006

In Other News

My new favorite food:

Make Oriental Ramen
Only use half the flavor packet
Fry it in a pan till crispy
Put some sour cream on it




You're Welcome

7 comments:

Melancholy Trollop said...

I'll be there at suppertime and you better NOT feed me that Ramen shit.(smile)

Anonymous said...

Now where in the HELL did you hear about this one?

I don't think I'd ever eat it.

Nope.

HST said...

Oh I didn't hear about it anywhere. I just made it up. I'm weird like that. And I think you'd be surprised how flippen delish it is Frankie.

Ren said...

Ha! This is no match for a tasty burrrrrrrrito.

HST said...

Oh, Labbie. your burrrrrito would only be an apetizer for my kind of meal..

Ren said...

*jaw drops*

*head explodes*

*corpse, on the floor, with wood*

(*the floor, not the corpse*)

HST said...

Exactly Labbie, Exactly.