Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I probably think this song is about me

Ok, I'm not going to fight it anymore. Have you ever taken a picture (or someone else took a picture) and for whatever reason (regardless of how you felt about yourself that day) it just turned out so FUCKING good that you had to keep looking at it, even though you felt horribly vain all day long?


Well if not, uh...I'm sad that you've never EVER taken a great picture. It happens like once in a lifetime, get to it! Start snapping!


Here's mine, I can't stop staring at it:



God I love myself too much......

3 comments:

Party Girl said...

Lovely. Quite lovely.


My vain picture is on my hotel balcony in Santorini. sans make-up, hair all tosseled from the sun, sea, and chlorine, face all tan and nose freckled. Perfection. I just look so...calm, happy.

A little vanity does the body and mind good.

Melancholy Trollop said...

You're so vain you probably think this photo is of you...

ptg said...

I love it, I think it's great!!! My favorite pic of me is a night when I was totally trashed, and I'm looking at the camera slightly bleary-eyed, hand pulling back my hair, but it's just a perfect example of what and where I was in my life at the time.

To this day, STILL my favorite photo, and it's about 11-12 years old.