Monday, September 15, 2008

I need your support on something

Hello All,

all like 5 of you that are left or something..:)




I don't usually get all political on my blog but this is a rare exception.

I have recently been given an opportunity I'm really excited about and I am hoping you will help me with support and possibly some help spreading the word.

I have been asked to be the head of merchandising for both a one man show and a non profit foundation to help our troops.

I encourage any of you that support our military men and women (regardless of which side you are on about this current deployment of them) to check out more information about the foundation on the website: http://www.mehadifoundation.org/



Jeff Key started the foundation after his return from Iraq to help fund healing and help for those soldiers dealing with emotional and addiction issues following a return from duty. The foundation also raises money to help rebuild and help those communities in Iraq that have been ruined by war.

One of the ways that he is doing this is by traveling his one man show to raise funds and awareness of the reality of being a soldier. The show is really lovely, it's very personal and moving and gives you such a great insight into his thoughts and feelings while being overseas.



If you are reading this and you are in support of our men and women that serve in the armed forces, please visit the websites and if you feel inclined, make a donation. If that isn't possible (as I know it isn't always a possibility) I just have one favor to ask and that is this:

Can you spread the word about this foundation and this show? This new responsibility means a lot to me and I am very flattered to have been asked to run merchandising for this foundation. If you could link to the websites on your blog or even just back to this post, it would mean a great deal.


I know not everyone out there on the web agrees politically or about such matters, but one thing is for sure, we should all be supporting our men and women fighting.






Thanks!