Saturday, October 06, 2007

Does this mean you're going to track me?

That damn PTG tagged me, and although I don't usually like to do these tag thingies, I decided 8 random facts about myself wouldn't be that hard.

THE RULES:
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) someone and list their name (linking to their page).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged

Here goes:



1. I have broken 2 bones in my life. Both toes. Both in embarassing stupid accidents.



2. I can spin plates like at the circus. Believe it or not I learned it in a college class, for CREDIT.



3. I failed the tightrope section however.



4. Every few years my birthday is on Thanksgiving and I get to have my favorite food on my favorite day.



5. I'm on a local radio station right now as a guest DJ. I'm listening to myself.



6. If I wasn't going to be a theatre director I would go into either sex education or sex therapy.



7. I could eat chocolate pudding every day for the rest of my life and not get sick of it. Not even remotely.



8. I have flown to Michigan for a guy. He didn't return the favor. In fact he promptly stopped talking to me.





Ok, there are my random facts, and now it is time for tagging of others!!!



Melancholy Trollop and Juicy

2 comments:

Melancholy Trollop said...

Okay I tried to tag. I got the rules copied but I didn't know how to create a link to Nymphos blog

ptg said...

You're welcome, broken-toe, plate-spinning freak. ;o) (JUST KIDDING!!!)