Monday, January 14, 2008

An Update

There have been a few queries by folks about the situation with this gentleman.

Things are, how should I say.....stagnant?

It's a very long story (as it always is) and he is still there and I am still here and we have cooled things off a bit and I am just waiting for him to come home and take me out and prove to me that he is not a total a-hole. (I don't think he is, I think he is in a shitty place in his life and it was the WRONG time to meet each other but I'm sure everyone has their opinion)

In the meantime I've been having some pretty damn good sex with myself (go me!)

I have nothing else to rant about at the moment, and I have to jet as I have a board meeting tonight. BLEH.

Note to the reader: If someone woos you into being on the board of directors for a local community theatre........RUN LIKE HELL.

1 comment:

ptg said...

Well, I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going the way you wanted and expected them to go, but hopefully he'll live up to his word and just sweep you off your feet.

And glad to hear that you can now have sex again...hopefully the whole "my-head-is-going-explode" thing is all resolved!