Thursday, January 17, 2008

Who is PAYING FOR THIS?!

I check the Fark regularly. This morning there was the first 2008 story about hookers being arrested in NY. (I'm sure there are many more to come, but I digress)

Check out these awful, half dead, worn out, disease ridden looking hookers.

I understand that getting hookers is not always about not being able to get any, it's also about secret sex so that your spouse or significant other doesn't know. But here's what I have to say about this:

GO INTO ANY BAR. THERE IS A WOMAN THERE GUARANTEED TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO HER LONG ENOUGH.*

And she's probably a hell of a lot cuter than those disgusting prostitutes.



*Before I get angry "but you're supposed to be a feminist" emails, just think for a moment about all the men and women out there that have little to no respect for themselves and sleep with anything or anyone that they encounter. That's who I'm talking about, I'm not suggesting take advantage of someone, you don't have to, they'll come to you.

2 comments:

Party Girl said...

Mags, isn't looking so good. She needs some Cover Girl and some wax strips.

ptg said...

ick.

and true.

in that order.