Friday, August 31, 2007

And why are you asking me?!

I got an email in my spam mailbox the other day that has this as the title:


"I just started having sex, and my boyfriend keeps popping out when we do it."

Uh.......Even if this was a legitimate email (which it is not). Why are you asking me?!
Granted, I am generally very educated and unabashed about sex but from a stranger? Like is there a database of names of people to go to if you have an embarassing sex question? I'm probably not the best person to ask for advice from anyway................I would have told her to find a boyfriend with a bigger dick.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Well you are the HST...

Melancholy Trollop said...

ummm, when my sheep and I (I mean my boyfriend) are goin at it the rooster keeps being a cock.

HST said...

Chris.......i see your point. I did go to school for this crap.