Thursday, August 30, 2007

This post will probably be confusing

I'm posting to distract myself. I'm trying not to stare at my cell phone and will it to ring. I am very reluctant (i must admit) to share any more romantic experiences on my blog because it seems like they only end up getting all fuckered up.

I will just say this about that:
He is cool
He is funny
He is amazingly sweet
I can't wait to meet him
He can't wait to meet me (so he says)

Moving on.....

I got seen about my weird orgasm headache problem. I have a condition called 'pseudo tumor cerebri' (you can google it, it's fucking weird). The short answer is for some reason (nobody knows why) my brain is making too much cerebro-spinal fluid and not re-absorbing the extra (you know like a normal person is supposed to). All of the pressure is causing the headaches and some vision changes. I have to have a second, yes that's right, SECOND spinal tap to get an opening spinal pressure (so they can diagnose how bad and how aggresively to treat) because the first one went fine but they never hit fluid. So the second one will use radiology to be able to see exactly where they are going.

WOO.

In the meantime I get to take some drugs that are supposedly any day now going to cause me to tingle all over and taste metal in my food.

Double Woo.

Apparently although they don't know what causes it exactly, it generally presents in overweight young women. When you lose weight the condition usually goes away. So guess who'll be losing weight?

Well, I guess it's better than tasting metal and having orgasm headaches.

1 comment:

Melancholy Trollop said...

I am so base that the thing that tickled me most about this post was the phrase "fuckered up". Jesus, how did I ever raise children?